I’ve just been trying to perfect things worthy enough to post for you!
I received a Ninja for Christmas, and have been experimenting with it a bit:
But, I want to practice and perfect some of the things I’ve tried in it before sharing the recipes with you.
In the meanwhile, though, I thought I’d remind you that Chinese New Year is just around the corner — in 2014, Chinese New Year will be the Year of the Horse and the 15 day celebration will kick off on 31-Jan-14.
Given my philosophy of never passing up a reason to celebrate, hubby and I always look forward to Chinese New Year. While we enjoy Chinese food all year ’round, for Chinese New Year, I often like to either tackle a new recipe or make something that I seldom make otherwise.
If, like me, you’re starting to plan out your Chinese New Year celebrations, you may find some inspiration from these posts:
- Asian-Style Pork Ribs: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/well-pooh/
- Crab Rangoon: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/hows-about-a-hiss-hello/
- Egg Drop Soup: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/humpty-dumpty/
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2012/01/26/sweet-and-sour/
- Sweet and Sour Chicken or Pork: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/are-you-sweet-or-sour/
- Pepper Steak: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/stake-anyone/
- Fried Rice: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2011/04/30/brown-or-white/
- Honeyed Apricot Orange Almond Cake: https://thatsmellsyummy.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/yes-there-be-dragons/
As I find and perfect things worthy of sharing, I will post them here — I’ve not forgotten about you, so please don’t forget about me!
Like “That Smells Yummy!” on FaceBook for more fun!